An early morning fire at a Zebulon home on West Gannon Ave. has been ruled accidental by officials.
A call came in at 1:09 a.m. of a reported house fire at 311 West Gannon Ave. The fire was in the attic of the home.
The family was home at the time but managed to get out and call 911.
Officials said there was heavy damage to the attic and the family will stay somewhere else until repairs can be made on the home.
No other details were released.
The FDA has just approved a new device to prevent migraine headaches. This is the first device of its kind and may revolutionize the way we treat headaches.?