8 fun things to do in Tampa Bay this weekend | June 7-8
1. Pepper Fest (Saturday, Sunday) Hopefully you like it spicy! This weekend is the annual Pepper Fest in Pinellas Park with hot and spicy foods to sample. Get the details
2. Rays Summer Concert Series (Saturday) A two-for-one deal at this weekend's Tampa Bay Rays game. After the game, Weezer will perform! Get the details
3. St. Pete Beach Corey Area Art and Craft Festival (Saturday, Sunday) The nation's best crafters put their work on display. You will find pottery, jewelry, and more including a Green Market. Get the details
4. Parrot Head Festival (Saturday) Downtown Palm Harbor has live music, arts, crafts, food and drink vendors for the annual Jimmy Buffet inspired event. Get the details
5. Family Night: Food Fest (Saturday) South Florida Museum in Bradenton is holding a night for the family to taste some favorites and learn to cook. Get the details
6. Light Up Channelside (Saturday) Summer fireworks series kicks off this Saturday in Tampa! This week is Military/Veterans Appreciation Night. Get the details
7. Tampa Model Train Show and Sale (Saturday, Sunday) Hundreds of displays will have all model items and railroad antiques for sale at the Florida State Fairgrounds. Get the details
8. Sarasota Music Festival (Saturday, Sunday) For the 50th year, pre-professional musicians come to perform and celebrate at the classic music festival. Get the details OTHER EVENTS
There are dozens of other events happening around Tampa Bay, so if you don’t see one you like above, please check out our full list of fun things to do here, http://events.wfla.com/.
We know there’s tons of cool things that make our area so special, so make sure to share the great things happening in your community.
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS Did you go to a cool event this weekend? If so, we’d love to see pictures. Make sure you include your name and a brief description of the event where the photos were taken, including the city.